2018 Red Bull Global Rallycross Internship Program
Sales & Marketing Intern (In Race Market)
Dates: Up to 15 weeks preceding the Red Bull GRC event in that market
Hours: Part-time, flexible, in-market. Plus three to four days on-site at the race event
Compensation: Non-Paid Internship, may apply towards college credit + commission on local sponsorship and group ticket
Other: Intern must provide laptop for use during the internship dates.
Job Description Overview
Red Bull Global Rallycross is looking for the next ambitious team in the ___________ market player to join our amazing team.
Over the last years, our company has grown and even though we are still considered a smaller company, we are leading the way
in the motorsports industry.
Intern will work closely with the Red Bull Global Rallycross Director of Partnerships to learn about the business of a global
motorsports series. Interns will assist in every department of Red Bull Global Rallycross, which include event marketing and
Desired Skills/ Competencies
• Ability to reach out to and garner interest from local media outlets about the upcoming Red Bull GRC Event
• Ability to prospect and reach out to area companies that may have interest in group ticket packages, VIP experience
packages, or race sponsorships
• Attention to detail
• Excellent organizational, interpersonal, and written/verbal communication skills
• Team Player
• Positive Attitude
Roles & Responsibilities
• Assist in the coordination of marketing, promotional and grassroots initiatives
• Communicate with area media and local influencers in the months leading up the event to drive awareness before the
larger push in the preceding month of the event
• Reach out to area companies, enthusiast groups, and car clubs about group ticket packages, VIP Experiences, and event
sponsorships. Commission opportunity on all sales to these groups.
• Support the fulfillment of sponsorship deliverables and help implement sponsorship contracts
• Plan and create unique grassroots marketing initiatives with the goal to distribute promotional materials and drive brand
• Outreach to area military organizations and schools in each race market
• Learn online ticket sales process and system
Requirements of the Position
• Report to Jeff Swoboda
• Discretion, confidentiality, poise in pressure situations, ability to maintain proprietary information, stamina and a sense of
humor are hallmark traits of a successful team member.
How to Apply?
For any interested applicants, please send resume and cover letter to the email below to be considered for an internship
position. Please indicate which internship(s) you are applying for in the subject line of your email.